Terms and Conditions of Booking & Staying at Eden Grange Glamping
- No e cigarettes in hot tubs.
- No smoking in glamping pods or hot tubs.
- No glass to be used in hot tubs, plastic glasses will be provided.
- No ball games – only in designated areas.
- Remove high heeled shoes before entering glamping pods.
- Breakage/damages policy to be signed before handover of keys.
- In the event of any damage, we will use the bank details that were used to book unless it’s a voucher in which case we require a visa/debit card details to hold in case of any damage.
- Music and noise must be kept to a minimum AT ALL TIMES and your music must only be heard within the confines of your own accommodation.
- A 50% deposit made on booking is non refundable on any cancellation.
- Full payment is to be paid 31 days before arrival if full payment is still not paid 7 days before arrival your booking will be cancelled with no refund given.
- Gates will be locked from 9pm
- If any of the management team suspect any drug use on the premises they will be asked to leave immediately with no refund given.
- If we smell cigarette smoke or the smell of smoke from drugs a £50 charge will be taken for a deep clean.
- The only persons who are permitted to be on the premises are those who are booked into the pods. If any persons are found to be on the premises who are not booked in the whole party will be asked to leave without refund.
- Any vouchers are non refundable under no circumstances.
- We do not allow people to raffle our accommodation and any booking being won in a non authorised raffle will not be honoured.
- We do provide our own party packages if people would like to add them onto their booking if any persons bring their own decorations that is OK but decorations are to be removed when departing however confetti is not permited at all in or outside of the pods if confetti is found you will be charged for a deep clean.
- As part of our ongoing monitoring and to help us improve the services we provide, we may disclose your data to CampStead Ltd. who may contact you inviting you to complete a questionnaire regarding your stay at our park.
- Due to the rise in inflation and our suppliers’ price increases, factors which are out of our control, we may have to increase prices at short notice. Be assured we strive to maintain prices wherever possible.
- Vouchers are non refundable with no exceptions.
- Vouchers must not be sold, transferred, or raffled UNLESS the management of Eden Grange donate a Gift Voucher to one of our nominated charities. When buying your gift voucher we ask for the name of the person who will be using it to stay with us. If the gift voucher is for a gift, please add the name of the lead person in the party. Only that person can redeem the voucher and book their stay.
- If anyone does enter a raffle to win a voucher that voucher will not be valid and anyone checking in with a raffled voucher will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Anyone raffling a voucher will have that voucher invalidated without refund.
- The only people allowed to be on the premises are those who have booked in using the gift voucher.
- There are certain dates NOT eligible for use with a gift voucher. These include Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day and the Christmas period, New Year’s Eve and all Bank Holidays.
- Your first choice of dates may not be available. You can select alternatives from the calendar of available dates.
- Gift Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or food in The Hidden Gem Restaurant.
- Each voucher entitles up to two adults and two children to a one night stay.
- We require a credit card at the point of check-in from all guests including all booked using a Gift Voucher. In the event of any loss or damage to the Pod, Tipi, furnishings, fixtures and fittings or the hot tub we will deduct the cost of replacement or repair from this card. We will advise you of the amount to be deducted and full details of the damage will be provided.
If we are forced to close due to Covid-19 restrictions imposed by the UK Government, alternative dates will be offered once we are able to resume business.
No refunds can be given out to any persons.